Request for Sponsors
The National Cave and Karst Management Symposium has no funds to support this meeting, and we are asking you to consider being a sponsor of the meeting in the form of financial support or through a contribution of goods and services. Sponsorship will provide attendees an opportunity to learn more about local businesses, products, and resources available in Northwest Arkansas and learn about businesses, products, and resources available within the cave and karst resource management community. There are four levels of support available which are described below. Thank you for helping us protect what we value in the Arkansas and elsewhere. If you wish to discuss sponsorship of the meeting, please contact Mike Slay at email@example.com.
- Level 4: Grotto Salamander $1,000 +
- Level 3: Ozark Cavefish $500 – $999
- Level 2: Ozark Big-eared Bat $200 – $499
- Level 1: Ozark Cave Amphipod up to $199
Description of Value:
- Level 1: Sponsors will receive acknowledgement in printed materials and on conference website.
- Level 2: In addition to Level 1: display of logo on printed materials, hyperlinked logo on conference website, sponsor brochures in conference swag bag.
- Level 3: In addition to Level 2: 1-page advertising space in program, and one free registration.
- Level 4: In addition to Level 3: acknowledgment during Tuesday evening welcome reception, two free registrations.
Thank you to our sponsors
The 2017 National Cave and Karst Management Symposium is held in partnership with the Buffalo National River, Arkansas Chapter of The Nature Conservancy, and Cave Research Foundation. The Planning Committee would like to thank the follow organizations for helping support the meeting.
1905 Basin Park Hotel and Crescent Hotel & Spa